This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

When We Are Closed

You will still be able to access medical advice even when we are closed.

Here are a list of option and when and how to use them.

    • Call the Practice on 0161 223 5226 and listen to the recorded message.

    • Call 111. NHS 111 is free to call from either you landline or mobile. NHS 111 will triage your problem and direct your call appropriately

    • Visit your local pharmacist. Your pharmacist maybe able to offer you free and confidential advice for minor ailments such as coughs, colds, rashes and tummy upsets, to name just a few.

    • Visit a Walk-in Centre. We have two local Walk-in Centres. One is situated in Boots on Market Street in the city centre and the other is situated in A&E at Manchester Royal Infirmary. As with a pharmacy Walk-in Centres can help with minor ailments but can also offer Emergency Contraception.

    • Visit A&E. Please only use A&E if you have a true emergency or have had a sever accident. 

A true emergency could be black outs, shortness of breath, chest pains, sever mental health issues etc.

A sever accident could a road traffic incident, a cut that will not stop bleeding, broken bones, a blow to the head etc.

Please call NHS 111 if you are unsure if A&E is the right option for you and they will assist you in your choice.

    • Call 999 in an emergency if you feel you are unable to attend A&E on your own, or if you feel you need medical assistance at the scene.

Please call NHS 111 if you are unsure to call 999. NHS 111 will be able to dispatch an ambulance if needed.  

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website