Certain services are not covered by the NHS and you will be asked to pay a BMA (British Medical Association) recommended fee. These charges change each year and a list of the current rates is on display in the reception area and in the waiting room.
- Private sick note – £15.00
- Driving licence – Please note we can no longer offer this service
- Medicals – HGV/PSV/LGV etc – Please note we can no longer offer this service
- Private prescription – £12.00
- Fitness to travel certificate – £25.00
- Application for UK citizenship – £20.00
- Accident / sickness / holiday / cancellation / insurance claim form – £25.00
We can no longer sign patient passports – please see your passport application form for alternative people who can sign for you.
A more comprehensive list can be found by asking reception.